Living the tools of Spiritual Adrenaline has enable me to apply the twelve steps to my diet, exercise regime and my professional life as a busy civil rights attorney in NYC. Back in 2014, I started competing in physique competitions as a way to increase my level of discipline and cope with stress. I competed in my first all natural competition in Pittsburgh last week. Here’s some video and photos from the competition. Whether your goal is to be able to walk around the block, develop six pack abs or just look and feel better, Spiritual Adrenaline can help you get there.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY