Living the tools of Spiritual Adrenaline has enable me to apply the twelve steps to my diet, exercise regime and my professional life as a busy civil rights attorney in NYC. Back in 2014, I started competing in physique competitions as a way to increase my level of discipline and cope with stress. I competed in my first all natural competition in Pittsburgh last week. Here’s some video and photos from the competition. Whether your goal is to be able to walk around the block, develop six pack abs or just look and feel better, Spiritual Adrenaline can help you get there.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…