One of the early forms of meditation I started to practice was to turn my cell phone off at 9 p.m., and not turn it back on until after my morning self care program. It was difficult at first but incredibly liberating. It’s a simple yet powerful meditation that you can try. See if you experience the same benefits that I did or maybe some new ones. Either way, I hope you enjoy this blog and look forward to your feedback. Tom
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…