What People Are Saying About Spiritual Adrenaline
The Spiritual Adrenaline Family!
"As a triathelete and person in recovery, I know that exercise and nutrition make a major difference in my outlook and attitude. Spiritual Adrenaline contains valuable knowledge for anyone who is interested in enhancing their twelve step program.”
"Spiritual Adrenaline totally changed my concept of fitness. Tom’s 12-step approach resonated with me like no program before. Instead of viewing weight loss as a scheduled chore, I now see fitness and nutrition as an essential and integrated part of my total recovery. He started me on the journey of taking care of my physical body with the same rigorous honesty than I use in my spiritual program. Having lost 30 pounds, and now gearing up to run my first marathon, Tom’s ideas have truly given me results beyond my wildest dreams.”
“I have integrated Spiritual Adrenaline tools into my recovery and seen a major change in my mood and energy level. My attitude about sobriety has changed, and I no longer accept white knuckling my way through.”
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…