What People Are Saying About Spiritual Adrenaline
The Spiritual Adrenaline Family!
"As a triathelete and person in recovery, I know that exercise and nutrition make a major difference in my outlook and attitude. Spiritual Adrenaline contains valuable knowledge for anyone who is interested in enhancing their twelve step program.”
"Spiritual Adrenaline totally changed my concept of fitness. Tom’s 12-step approach resonated with me like no program before. Instead of viewing weight loss as a scheduled chore, I now see fitness and nutrition as an essential and integrated part of my total recovery. He started me on the journey of taking care of my physical body with the same rigorous honesty than I use in my spiritual program. Having lost 30 pounds, and now gearing up to run my first marathon, Tom’s ideas have truly given me results beyond my wildest dreams.”
“I have integrated Spiritual Adrenaline tools into my recovery and seen a major change in my mood and energy level. My attitude about sobriety has changed, and I no longer accept white knuckling my way through.”
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY