Healthy fats can play an important role in your recovery by replacing sugar as an energy source. There are many more benefits to including these fats in your diet. I am joined by holistic cooking expert Melanie Albert of EXPnutrition to talk about how these fats can improve your life. FMI visit Melanie’s website at EXPnutrition.com and check out her book “A New View of Healthy Eating.”
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY