In this video Tom talks with IFBB Pro William Gregory about the benefits of fitness for those in recovery. William explains, that the same addictive behaviors used to do damage to your body and ultimately your life, can be used and re-directed into positive behaviors such as weightlifting or other physical activities which will significantly contribute to your overall health and lifestyle.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…