Amanda Buck is an inspiration and person who went from 415 pounds and sickly to a lean personal trainer who is in great physical and mental health. This week, Tom speaks with Amanda about her inspirational journey and how she uses her experience to inspire others. This is Part One of a three part series on Amanda’s transformation. Make sure to stay tuned for Part Two that will be released on June 21, 2016.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…