Amanda Buck is an inspiration and person who went from 415 pounds and sickly to a lean personal trainer who is in great physical and mental health. This week, Tom speaks with Amanda about her inspirational journey and how she uses her experience to inspire others. This is Part One of a three part series on Amanda’s transformation. Make sure to stay tuned for Part Two that will be released on June 21, 2016.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY