In this video, Tom discusses with Mike Foley, a 28 year sports nutritionist, how bringing structure into the lives of those in early recovery can be a much needed lifestyle change. He goes on to talk about how developing a relationship with exercise and fitness can be a ongoing positive reinforcement for those in recovery.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY