In this video, Tom discusses with Mike Foley, a 28 year sports nutritionist, how bringing structure into the lives of those in early recovery can be a much needed lifestyle change. He goes on to talk about how developing a relationship with exercise and fitness can be a ongoing positive reinforcement for those in recovery.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…