To Write Love On Her Arms is an organization working with folks seeking to emancipate themselves from the mental slavery of addiction. I first heard the story of how the organization came into existence at the Soulfest Music Festival five years ago. It blew me away! It’s a touching story of pure love and selfless devotion to someone in need and how that love can blossom into something that benefits others. I hope you are as touched by this story as I was and will support To Write Love On Her Arms in the future….
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…