Music can change our mood, our thoughts and play an important role in our lives. Music can play a role in our recovery by keeping us positive, serving as an inspiration and just helping us have fun. This week we take a look at Soulfest, a Christian, faith-based multi-day concert at Gunstock Mountain in New Hampshire. Soulfest has a huge recovery presence and is big time fun. I hope you will check out this video and consider attending Soulfest next year.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…