When I train to compete in physique competitions, I cut back on carbs and dehydrate for the two days before the competition. In this video, I share how this impacts my physical and mental condition in ways that are not positive and why it’s important to provide your body with the nutrients and water it needs in recovery.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Gratitude in recovery – and the holidays
- Integrate CrossFit into Alcohol and Addiction Recovery: Sober Sundays
- Cherokee Pride: Kallup and Rez Recovery Riders Taking On Addiction in a Native American Community
- Using Crossfit for alcohol and addiction recovery: Sheena Archuleta
- Addiction Recovery: Mike H’s story of sobriety