Spiritual Adrenaline is a nutrition and exercise based lifestyle that is practiced along with the twelve steps of recovery.
Introduction to Spiritual Adrenaline Adventures
Welcome to Spiritual Adrenaline Adventures. Rather than the same old retreats you see advertised over and over, here at Spiritual Adrenaline we take you on Adventures. We will take you to the coolest places on earth! When we get there, we’ll celebrate you, your health and sobriety, in a twelve step based vacation in some of the most spiritual places on earth.
Each Adventure is personally designed by Tom and our local partners around the world to ensure that the food, accommodations and every aspect of your Adventure is consistent with the high standards of Spiritual Adrenaline. Our food is locally sourced and contains the finest quality ingredients available. All food is consistent with recommendations of Spiritual Adrenaline’s Addiction Paleo Recovery Program. We integrate meditation and twelve step meetings into all of our Adventures. We also teach you how to integrate “outside issues” into your twelve step practice. Lastly, we highlight local customs and spiritual practices.
A Spiritual Adrenaline Adventure may just change your life and how you vacation in sobriety. Treat yourself: You deserve this!
Why go on another boring retreat when you can go on an Adventure?
MACHU PICCHU, PERU
April 6th to April 14th 2019
BODYROOTS BOARDING "JOGA" ADVENTURES IN THE AZORES
Coming Summer 2019
Banff National Park - Canadian Rockies
August 29th to September 2nd 2019
How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
Dr. Michael Bedecs is a recognized expert in anti-aging medicine and has worked closely with people in addition recovery for years. Check out my interview with him and for more information, go to his website: http://www.agemanagementcenter.com.
Healthy, 3 ingredient salad dressing to help you detox
Melanie Albert of Experience Nutrition, author of A New View of Healthy Eating and well-known holistic food coach, shows us how easy it is to create a 3-ingredient salad dressing that will help you detox and churn up your metabolism.
Provide Your Body with Nutrients and Water it Needs in Recovery
When I train to compete in physique competitions, I cut back on carbs and dehydrate for the two days before the competition. In this video, I share how this impacts my physical and mental condition in ways that are not positive and why it’s important to provide your body with the nutrients and water it […]
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY