BODYROOTS BOARDING "JOGA" ADVENTURES IN THE AZORES
Coming Summer 2019
With our partner Bodyroots, we are developing a one of a kind boarding and spiritual adventure in the still untouched natural beauty of the Azore Islands, off of Portugal. To be kept updated on this adventure as the itinerary is finalized, sign up via email at: email@example.com.
Healthy, 3 ingredient salad dressing to help you detox
Melanie Albert of Experience Nutrition, author of A New View of Healthy Eating and well-known holistic food coach, shows us how easy it is to create a 3-ingredient salad dressing that will help you detox and churn up your metabolism.
Provide Your Body with Nutrients and Water it Needs in Recovery
When I train to compete in physique competitions, I cut back on carbs and dehydrate for the two days before the competition. In this video, I share how this impacts my physical and mental condition in ways that are not positive and why it’s important to provide your body with the nutrients and water it […]
Exercise and Eating Well to Manage Anxiety
Lots of people in recovery including me suffer from anxiety. In this video, I interview Amanda W., of ROCovery Fitness, about how she uses exercise and eating clean to help manage her anxiety. I hope you enjoy … Tom
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…