In conjunction with our friend Melanie Albert of Experience Nutrition, join us for a long weekend in the red rocks of Sedona for a three-day intensive on Recovery Nutrition and our Addiction Paleo Recovery program. This Adventure begins and ends in Phoenix Arizona. In Phoenix, we will visit a South Mountain farm and enjoy a brief day hike into the surrounding dessert. We then head via air-conditioned van to Sedona, where we spend two-and-one-half days learning how to eat clean and smart to enhance your twelve step practice. You will also learn quick and easy recipes from nationally recognized intuitive cooking expert Melanie Albert. While in Sedona, you’ll enjoy first class-lodging, day hikes to the red rocks and all meals. We then return together to Phoenix.
Check out Melanie’s website: www.EXPNutrition.com, and her new book: “A New View of Healthy Eating.”
Itinerary coming soon
How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
Dr. Michael Bedecs is a recognized expert in anti-aging medicine and has worked closely with people in addition recovery for years. Check out my interview with him and for more information, go to his website: http://www.agemanagementcenter.com.
Healthy, 3 ingredient salad dressing to help you detox
Melanie Albert of Experience Nutrition, author of A New View of Healthy Eating and well-known holistic food coach, shows us how easy it is to create a 3-ingredient salad dressing that will help you detox and churn up your metabolism.
Provide Your Body with Nutrients and Water it Needs in Recovery
When I train to compete in physique competitions, I cut back on carbs and dehydrate for the two days before the competition. In this video, I share how this impacts my physical and mental condition in ways that are not positive and why it’s important to provide your body with the nutrients and water it […]
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY