The Soulfest Music Festival hosts lots of organizations that are recovery based. Among the organizations at Soulfest 2016 was Teen Challenge/New England. In this post, I chat with Travis N. about the role music has played in his recovery. We are really excited for Travis and wish him many more years of happiness and sobriety. For more information on Teen Challenge, visit: www.tcnewengland.org.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…