While incarcerated at 27 for drug related offenses, Todd Smith suffered a heart attack, organ failure and was rushed to the hospital and given last rights. Today, Todd is five years sober, inspires others with his work at Addict 2 Athlete and Stay Invincible Cross Fit in Pueblo, Colorado and will soon graduate with honors from college. Todd’s story is among the most compelling and his journey in recovery has only just begun.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…