While incarcerated at 27 for drug related offenses, Todd Smith suffered a heart attack, organ failure and was rushed to the hospital and given last rights. Today, Todd is five years sober, inspires others with his work at Addict 2 Athlete and Stay Invincible Cross Fit in Pueblo, Colorado and will soon graduate with honors from college. Todd’s story is among the most compelling and his journey in recovery has only just begun.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY