I speak with Melanie Albert of EXPnutrition about the importance of whole foods for people in recovery. Whole foods are real food, not processed foods. Learn about farmer’s markets and organic foods to support people in recovery. FMI check out Melanie’s website at www.EXPnutrition.com
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…