I learned in recovery that what really matters is just showing up. Whether it be to a meeting or anything that we do, the decision to actively engage in life rather than isolate, makes you a winner. In this video, I describe why I compete in men’s physique at the ripe old age of 48 ½. It’s really not about coming in first, but rather increasing my level of discipline, being around healthy minded people I aspire to be more like and having a great time. In many ways, the reason I attend twelve step meetings is exactly the same. I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe get inspired to step out of your comfort zone.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- Beth A.: How She Overcame an Eating Disorder with the Help of Addict2Athlete…
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
Vitamins, Minerals, Hormones
- How Nutrient Deficiency Contributes to Anxiety and Depression with Dr. Michael Bedecs
- Why Endorphins Are Essential in Being Healthy and Happy
- How Increasing Endorphin Levels Will Super-Charge Your Energy
- 4 B-Vitamins That Can Shield Your Body From Years of Stress and Abuse
- WHY B VITAMINS ARE CRITICAL IN BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY