I learned in recovery that what really matters is just showing up. Whether it be to a meeting or anything that we do, the decision to actively engage in life rather than isolate, makes you a winner. In this video, I describe why I compete in men’s physique at the ripe old age of 48 ½. It’s really not about coming in first, but rather increasing my level of discipline, being around healthy minded people I aspire to be more like and having a great time. In many ways, the reason I attend twelve step meetings is exactly the same. I hope you enjoy this blog and maybe get inspired to step out of your comfort zone.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD OF:
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…