We Don't Retreat, We Do Adventures! - Coming Summer 2018
Recovery Vitamins, Minerals and Hormones
Something that no therapist or doctor ever told me was how substance abuse and poor nutrition deplete vitamins, minerals, amino acids and electrolytes, all of which are critical to proper functioning of the mind and body as a whole. Deﬁciencies can greatly aﬀect behavior, mood and functioning of vital organs.
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery
- Graham McCormack: Celebrating Eighteen Months Sober – How this Mixed Martial Artist Turned His Life Around
- Todd Smith: Addict 2 Athlete: How One Addict Learned to “Stay Invincible”….
- Nikki Myers and Yoga of Twelve Step Recovery (“Y12SR”): Benefits For New Comer’s…