We Don't Retreat, We Do Adventures! - Coming Summer 2018
Recovery Vitamins, Minerals and Hormones
Something that no therapist or doctor ever told me was how substance abuse and poor nutrition deplete vitamins, minerals, amino acids and electrolytes, all of which are critical to proper functioning of the mind and body as a whole. Deﬁciencies can greatly aﬀect behavior, mood and functioning of vital organs.
- Gratitude in recovery – and the holidays
- Integrate CrossFit into Alcohol and Addiction Recovery: Sober Sundays
- Cherokee Pride: Kallup and Rez Recovery Riders Taking On Addiction in a Native American Community
- Using Crossfit for alcohol and addiction recovery: Sheena Archuleta
- Addiction Recovery: Mike H’s story of sobriety