We Don't Retreat, We Do Adventures! - Coming Summer 2018
Recovery Vitamins, Minerals and Hormones
Something that no therapist or doctor ever told me was how substance abuse and poor nutrition deplete vitamins, minerals, amino acids and electrolytes, all of which are critical to proper functioning of the mind and body as a whole. Deﬁciencies can greatly aﬀect behavior, mood and functioning of vital organs.
- What are Omega 3 & 6 Fats, Why Should You Care & Where Can You Get Them…
- Meet Chris Carter of Veterans Overcoming Obstacles and Hear How CrossFit Has Become Part of A Healthy Sober Lifestyle….
- The Importance of Finding the Right Sponsor with Tim Mustion and Anthony Fazio of Temperance Training
- ROCovery Fitness, Sky Fit and Mike Stanbrough: Who Ever Said Recovery Isn’t A Blast?
- Rise & Grind: An Innovative Program in Reno, Nevada Designed for Women in Recovery